Today’s episode is hands down one of my favorites as it’s filled with practical tips, tactics and stories to building a more entrepreneurial organization. It’s our first time doing a host chat, where I’m joined by the Moves the Needle Co-founders Brant Cooper and Aaron Eden. In it, we cover:
– Why you need to start by identifying problems and opportunities within core business lines.
– How to get buy-in by tying innovation into your leaders’ and company’s strategic priorities using the leadership zoom tool.
– Why we need to redefine the word innovation.
– Which mindset shifts leaders need to undertake to create an entrepreneurial culture.
– What sort of results leaders want to see.
– How to navigate the egos of your bosses.
– What are some things you can do right now to build more momentum in your organization.