We help you “move the needle”
You have no time, a stretched team, and uncertainty about how you’re going to achieve your aggressive goals.
We can help.
We meet you where you are, augmenting current capabilities with “exploration” work to:
- Uncover near term revenue opportunities
- Lay the foundation for future growth
- Improve operational efficiency
Whether you are a leader seeking to increase internal collaboration, a product manager testing new product ideas, or a marketer looking for new customer acquisition channels, “exploration” management and tactics are required.
What if we could improve these without a huge time investment?
Moves the Needle offers tailored programs based on Lean Innovation principles that deliver bottom-line results.
- Digital Transformation Accelerator — 1-3 month program to launch new product initiative
- Exploration Sprints — 3-5 days intensive, learn-by-doing workshop
- Value Stream Discovery — 1 day workshop to bring progress metrics to existing projects
- Product Management Workshop — 1 day workshop to develop PM best practices
- Exploration Days — 1-2 day employee “hackathon” applying Lean Innovation
- Solutions to real business challenges
- Evidence-supported product ideas
- Inspired, engaged employees
- New leadership skills that drive change
- Improved communications flow
Our experts develop your coaches to help teams uncover new growth opportunities, while improving work prioritization and execution efficiency.
- Center of Excellence Development — Create and coach internal function that supports spread of exploration skills throughout the organization.
- Coach the Coach Program — Developing or up-leveling internal Lean Innovation coaches.
- Growth Board Development — Implementing internal investment process for evidence-based project approval and prioritization.
- Project Impact Metrics — Implementing system for tracking progress toward impact for internal projects.
- Scaling exploration capabilities
- Internal coaches sustain and accelerate gains
- Teams make immediate impact
- Leaders catalyze the new way of working
- Implementation of metrics that track impact
Moves the Needle advisory services align people’s work with strategic priorities, supporting both short and long term goals.
- Digital Transformation Consulting — Development of blueprint for building a new digital business.
- Needs Portfolio Analysis — Analysis of product portfolio across time horizons from the perspective of market needs.
- Scaling Agility — Managing and structuring work based on cascading missions from top of organization to ground floor.
- Entrepreneur in Residence — Executive coaching for dealing with uncertainty across product lines, innovation, and human resources.
- Product Management Function Development — Establishment of product management function in the business.
- Evidence based project prioritization
- Org design that reinforces business agility
- Better resource allocation and alignment
- High-performance, evidence-based culture
- More proactive and strategic leadership